Why become a member? ×

Peavey MILLENNIUM 4 AC BXP TIGER EYE BASS GUITAR (UK)

grahambrown1986

I've had this bass for a few years now, and it hasn't yet left the studio.

A lovely sounding bass, that would suit a beginner very well. I've inserted the blurb below, this was taken from [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/44336-peavey-millennium-ac-bxp-active-4-string-bass-guitar-black-velvet-.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/4433...m_campaign=base[/url]

Peavey Millennium AC BXP active 4 string bass guitar in Black Velvet finish. Peavey Millennium bass guitars are well regarded as the essential working player's bass for their solid low end, playability and craftsmanship—in fact, pros such as John Campbell (Lamb of God), Josh Sattler (doubleDRIVE) and Marco Mendoza (Ted Nugent, Whitesnake) are avid Millennium players.

Hide full description »

Peavey Millennium AC BXP active 4 string bass guitar in Black Velvet finish. Peavey Millennium bass guitars are well regarded as the essential working player's bass for their solid low end, playability and craftsmanship—in fact, pros such as John Campbell (Lamb of God), Josh Sattler (doubleDRIVE) and Marco Mendoza (Ted Nugent, Whitesnake) are avid Millennium players.

Each Millennium AC BXP bass features a basswood body, hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard and an attractive quilted maple cap. An active electronic system, driven by Peavey Cirrus neck and bridge active pickups, provides an extra boost in volume and tone with more expressive sound control.

These 21-fret, 34 inch scale basses also feature volume, pickup blend, bass, mid and treble controls, as well as the new Peavey headstock design.

Features:

34 inch scale
Five-bolt attachment with hard rock maple neck
Rosewood fretboard and basswood body with quilted veneer
21 fretsHipshot Y-style machine heads
Standard wheel torsion rod
Finger-style bridge, string-thru with string-thru ferrules
Peavey VFL active pickups
Volume, pickup blend, bass, mid, and treble controls
Satin black hardware
Case not included
Dimensions 13" W x 2.5" D x 46" H (Unpacked) 15.725" W x 3.5" D x 47.5" H (Packed)
Weight 11 lbs. (Packed) 9 lbs. (Unpacked)

Here are some photos of the instrument, which is in perfect condition. I'm based in Belfast, but will happily post to mainland UK.

[attachment=63474:DSCF1572.JPG]
[attachment=63475:DSCF1574.JPG]
[attachment=63476:DSCF1580.JPG]

I'm looking for [b]£120[/b] for this bass, please make offers via email to

[email protected]

Graham Brown

Edited by grahambrown1986

• 3 months later...

Played one of these at a jam night and couldn't believe how comfortable it was to play, very easy action and great sound. I had previously read very good reviews on them, but wasn't until trying i believed it!
For this price? Ridiculous.

I'd love to try the DE Scorpio

Hi, Nice looking bass, how much including delivery to mainland uk?

Kev.

[quote name='grahambrown1986' post='1017709' date='Nov 9 2010, 03:46 PM']I've had this bass for a few years now, and it hasn't yet left the studio.

A lovely sounding bass, that would suit a beginner very well. I've inserted the blurb below, this was taken from [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/44336-peavey-millennium-ac-bxp-active-4-string-bass-guitar-black-velvet-.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/4433...m_campaign=base[/url]

Hide full description »

Each Millennium AC BXP bass features a basswood body, hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard and an attractive quilted maple cap. An active electronic system, driven by Peavey Cirrus neck and bridge active pickups, provides an extra boost in volume and tone with more expressive sound control.

These 21-fret, 34 inch scale basses also feature volume, pickup blend, bass, mid and treble controls, as well as the new Peavey headstock design.

Features:

34 inch scale
Five-bolt attachment with hard rock maple neck
Rosewood fretboard and basswood body with quilted veneer
21 fretsHipshot Y-style machine heads
Standard wheel torsion rod
Finger-style bridge, string-thru with string-thru ferrules
Peavey VFL active pickups
Volume, pickup blend, bass, mid, and treble controls
Satin black hardware
Case not included
Dimensions 13" W x 2.5" D x 46" H (Unpacked) 15.725" W x 3.5" D x 47.5" H (Packed)
Weight 11 lbs. (Packed) 9 lbs. (Unpacked)

Here are some photos of the instrument, which is in perfect condition. I'm based in Belfast, but will happily post to mainland UK.

[attachment=63474:DSCF1572.JPG]
[attachment=63475:DSCF1574.JPG]
[attachment=63476:DSCF1580.JPG]

I'm looking for [b]£120[/b] for this bass, please make offers via email to

[email protected]

Graham Brown[/quote]