Why become a member? ×

Stingray Fretless 2EQ

WarPig

After managing to get my dream bass, i need to shift one i dont use very much (No matter how i try i just cant get to grips with fretless :) )

Black Stingray, lined rosewood board with 2 band EQ. The serial is E05*** so i think that makes it a 98 model.
Its in good condition although the hardwares looking dated, but still works fine.
It has a little bit of stand rash and some small dings, buts nothing that affects playability.
Its fitted with straplocks and i recently had the board skimmed and the bass set-up by Dave Winters (of Maidstone).

£600 plus P+p or local pick up is preferred. Bank transfere or cash on collection please.
Oh definately no offers or trades please.

Pics:

The last pic show the dents/rash. The 2nd to last pic, thats a reflection on the back by the arm rest, not a mark. Ive had to angle them due to the flash.

Edited by WarPig

[quote name='Philly' post='1017148' date='Nov 9 2010, 08:08 AM']Great bass shaun, I've got the same but maple and fretted, oh and 3 eq, but its black![/quote]

Cheers Phil :) If i ever get another stringray itll be like yours but with a natural body.

Forgot to mention it includes a hard case, which i can photograph if requested.

[quote name='lepromo' post='1024990' date='Nov 15 2010, 06:43 PM']Looks luvverly! I got rid of one with the piezo bridge option about three years ago and have regretted it ever since! Let me know if it's still for sale when you get back. (Gotta get it past the Bank Of Wife, but I'm genuinely interested).[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jcater' post='1043401' date='Dec 1 2010, 09:52 AM']Shaun

It's jeff - hope you remember me. May well be interested in this. Can you send pictures.[/quote]

Hi Jeff, of course i do, hows the stagg?. Sorry but this is sold pending, i just forgot to update it. If the situation changes ill let you know.

All the best.

Edited by WarPig