Why become a member? ×

FENDER Jazz Marcus Miller OLYMPIC WHITE - NOW SOLD

Apothem

You all know the specs so I won't bore you to tears with that....

B-R-A-N-D N-E-W UNMOLESTED (LOL!) Fender Jazz Marcus Miller in Olympic White. Still with the protective film on the pickguard. Includes a brand new TLK Fender molded hardcase which fits like a glove, and all case candy: strap, cloth, cable, saddles tool, case key, and the all-important registration card/warranty. Strangely the trussrod tool included is the wrong size, a trip down to Poundland for a set of Allen keys should sort you out....

I have just received it and played in my smoke-free, pet-free, child-free (but not booze-free...) home. But suddenly I had to make a choice between head and heart :) so grab a bargain.

[attachment=63403:PICT0002.JPG] [attachment=63404:PICT0003.JPG] [attachment=63405:PICT0004.JPG] [attachment=63406:PICT0005.JPG]

[attachment=63407:PICT0007.JPG] [attachment=63408:PICT0008.JPG] [attachment=63409:PICT0009.JPG] [attachment=63410:PICT0011.JPG]

[attachment=63411:PICT0015.JPG] [attachment=63412:PICT0016.JPG] [attachment=63413:PICT0017.JPG] [attachment=63414:PICT0001.JPG]

The cheapest price around is £869 plus shipping, and without the Fender original hardshell case. Always if you can find one available straight away in Oly White at that price....

MY PRICE for a fast transaction: £799 INCLUDED shipping to mainland UK AND the Fender OHSC. Paypal e-cheque (equivalent to a wire transfer from your bank account) preferred to Paypal card payment.

I will only ship to the UK and I am available to ship only until Friday 12th included, then again from Monday 22nd. If by Sunday 21st I have received no payment, it will be on evilBay immediately. Sorry but I will not consider any trade.

Treat yourself for Christmas, life is short.

Thanks

Claudio

Edited by Apothem

[quote name='tom1946' post='1017261' date='Nov 9 2010, 10:11 AM']Can I ask why you bought it, to sell it on the same day you received it?
thanks.[/quote]

Sure, no problem. I spend quite some time in a different location than my home, where I have an old Sterling, and I thought that to have a Jazz as a backup would be really nice. With the proceeds from some stuff I sold I ordered two basses: this one and a Stingray Classic. As soon as I did, the need for a new very powerful PC and a couple of large screens arose for professional reasons, so I have to recoup some of the expenses and therefore even the new 'Ray may have to go :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with the bass, just the irony of fate...

Claudio

Edited by Apothem