Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Nordstrand NJ5 SE

[size=5][color="#FF0000"][b]SOLD[/b][/color][/size]

Hello Basschat.
I've got pair of Nordstrand pickups I'm thinking of sale. They are custom ordered NJ5 SE (split coil, enamel wire) in soapbar covers same dimension as their big singles, fat stacks, etc.
They're almost mint, and they were really expensive new.

Price reduced to [b]£120[/b] including postage within EU.

I'm OK if there's no interest, they sound superb.
Thanks.

Edited by kurcatovium

Offers? Either cash or trade available.

Also I think I can offer Nordstrand three band pre for the deal. It is 5 knobs, 1 switch version. Controls are 2x volume, treble, middle, bass; active/passive switch.

Anyone here thinking of upgrading Lakland 55-01? ;-)

Edited by kurcatovium

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1021629' date='Nov 12 2010, 04:18 PM']Offers? Either cash or trade available.

Also I think I can offer Nordstrand three band pre for the deal. It is 5 knobs, 1 switch version. Controls are 2x volume, treble, middle, bass; active/passive switch.

Anyone here thinking of upgrading Lakland 55-01? ;-)[/quote]

I have a squire VM jazz I could trade you if interested.

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1029983' date='Nov 19 2010, 10:54 PM']Price for this set is [b]£135[/b] posted to your door wherever in Europe you live.[/quote]

This is a real shame that you didn't get these made for a 44-01 instead of a 55-01 :)

I have been looking right down this avenue for my Lakland - specifically, somehow getting single coils into my bass but using the Big Singles/Splits etc. format. How did you find it? You can PM me in private if that suits you!

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1035438' date='Nov 24 2010, 06:43 PM']I'll check this.[/quote]

It would probably require trimming down the baseplate the magnets mount to but if that was all that was needed (ie the coils were sufficiently narrow diameter) then it should be fairly trivial, since I think that's some kind of card.

• 6 months later...