Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Roundwound Stainless Steel

Hi,

For sale are these limited edition, no longer buyable (as far as I'm aware), Ashdown Bass Strings!! Forget the traditional strings made of cotton, hippy hair or spagghetti, Ashdown have cunningly opted for Roundwound stainless steel that will make your electric bass sing!!

ST-4SML .04" .06" .08" .100"

Due to the fact that I believe these are so rare, I think a price of around £85 would be reasonable. However, as a bass chat special, and for a limited time only I'll do a deal at £5 plus postage!!

To clarify, these have not been taken out of their paper sleeves, havent been played, boiled, used as trip wire, dental floss, bungee cord or other.

A stunning picture below, but they dont come with an ashdown VU meter as the picture suggests.......

[attachment=63172:Strings.jpg]

[quote name='Salt on your Bass?' post='1014444' date='Nov 6 2010, 04:30 PM']Hi,

For sale are these limited edition, no longer buyable (as far as I'm aware), Ashdown Bass Strings!! Forget the traditional strings made of cotton, hippy hair or spagghetti, Ashdown have cunningly opted for Roundwound stainless steel that will make your electric bass sing!!

ST-4SML .04" .06" .08" .100"

Due to the fact that I believe these are so rare, I think a price of around £85 would be reasonable. However, as a bass chat special, and for a limited time only I'll do a deal at £5 plus postage!!

To clarify, these have not been taken out of their paper sleeves, havent been played, boiled, used as trip wire, dental floss, bungee cord or other.

A stunning picture below, but they dont come with an ashdown VU meter as the picture suggests.......

[attachment=63172:Strings.jpg][/quote]
MB1. :)
I'll Take em!
PMd

Edited by MB1