Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Electric Blue 180 Combo

NJE

Hello everyone,

On behalf of my very good friend I am selling a Ashdown Electric Blue 180 with a 12" speaker. He is a professional guitarist/composer and a good bass player and bought this amp for use at home and for a handful of acoustic performances he did on bass with an artist he was working with. Here is one of his sites: [url="http://www.owengurry.com/"]http://www.owengurry.com/[/url]

It is approx 2 years old and in excellent condition and has been kept in a smoke free home. It is a great sounding combo with plenty of guts, and sounds extremely good with his 5 string Lakland. It is 180 watt RMS with extension speaker out which can turn this into a good gigging option with extension cab.

These are £225 new and I would like to get somewhere around £140 for it but happy to listen to offers. The amp is currently located in Sevenoaks (TN13 1BH) and collection is more than welcome. My friend has also said he will consider meeting up or courier if needed.

[b][u]Please Read[/u]:[/b] I understand that selling for other people can cause some concern and be a little suspicious. My friend is not a member and didn’t want to sign up to a community/forum just to sell amp, so I agreed to post for him. I have good feedback on the forum and am happy to do the deal with anyone interested or I can pass on my friends details and you can deal with him direct. He has huge positive feedback on eBay and I am more than happy to endorse him on this forum and be responsible for the transaction.

PM me if you have any questions.

[attachment=63164:ash3.jpg]
[attachment=63166:ash.jpg]

Edit for change of details.

Edited by NJE

Well spotted, I have just checked and this is the 12 inch version not the 15 inch, apologies.

Thanks for the kind words, these are incredibly good amps and if it wasnt for some massive spending on a new rig recently I would have had it.

[quote name='josh3184' post='1014369' date='Nov 6 2010, 03:18 PM']I'm probably wrong but that looks like the 12" version to me?

Either way, these are fantastic amps and well worth a punt for practicing or even small pub venues from personal experience :)[/quote]

This amp is not a "previous version of this amp" it is a Ashdown Electric Blue, I never claimed this was the latest EVOII version, I clearly stated it was 2 years old. I was merely saying that a new electric blue would cost £225 which is correct, and if I remeber correctly £225 was about the price this was new approx 2 years ago. If you felt my listing was in any way misleading you should have PM'd me with any constructive criticism or comments, and I would have tried to clear any misleading details up.

[quote name='Sparky Mark' post='1014658' date='Nov 6 2010, 07:17 PM']This is the previous version of this amp. The new Evo II version, (which sells for £225 new) has a variable compressor as well.[/quote]