Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warwick Corvette 4 string - German Made - Bubinga

Mike

Hi guys - got to shift a few items quite rapidly. This is a superb sounding Warwick Corvette. Bubinga body, wenge fingerboard. Classic warwick funky sound. Controls are master volume, pickup blend, and stacked treble and bass. This is the Active 9v version, not the passive. The body has been waxed regularly and is in good condition, but as with a lot of warwicks, there is a vague finger imprint above the neck pickup. Guess where that shows I've been playing, right? The previous owner ran into problems with his just a nut II - do an internet search to get the skinny on these guys - and he had his local shop/luthier glue it into place. It's completely stable though, and could be removed if necessary. I've never felt the need, however. MEC pickups, sound ace. Here are the pics, showing the minor problems I've already highlighted.

PM me for more details. I will ship for £350 to the UK, with a soft warwick gigback, but one of the decent sort, a rockbag, I think.

Can be collected from Chelmsford, Essex, near the A12 for £335 as well, or I can deliver a reasonable distance for a small fee!

Online bank transfer/cheque/cash on collection preferred!

Regards

Mike

Edited by Mike

[quote name='Mike' post='116202' date='Jan 8 2008, 01:55 PM']Must be Hell for your family!![/quote]

It really bugs me - whenever I've got a gig, I say to Mrs Tut, please don't cook me anything that'll give me gas - for the sake of the others, and it's inevitably either a curry or something or other with baked beans!!