Why become a member? ×

dabootsys booties

dabootsy

[quote name='lwtait' post='114572' date='Jan 6 2008, 10:26 AM']mmm... love that brown semi acoustic tele type bass. what is that? how does the wesley sound, as well? I always thought they looked cool.[/quote]
The semi is a Schector Baron H and it soounds similar to a stingray but it is a little neck heavy
The Wesley cost me £52.00 0ff ebay new and it has the most powerful passive pick ups i have ever heard it also plays great too after a bit of setting up

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='114595' date='Jan 6 2008, 11:38 AM']Bootiefulicious collection.. What's the sonic blue one on the wall; it looks very cool?[/quote]
it is a wesley bass off ebay for £52.00 new, sounds and plays better than basses 10 times the price

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='114597' date='Jan 6 2008, 11:43 AM']It looks like a guitar shop - well done. Has the day-glo orange Strat copy ever seen a gig? Were people blinded? :)[/quote]
i have noyt played it live as i am not that good on guitar as i seem to play everything on the one

[quote name='mxm' post='117416' date='Jan 9 2008, 09:01 PM']Hiya - whats the fretless Jazz bass - the headstock looks like a German Hot Wire bass??!!![/quote]
its actually a fender jazz with a jd neck and alnico pick ups
i changed the original fretted neck as it was slightly bowed
it plays great now

[quote name='dabootsy' post='118703' date='Jan 11 2008, 05:01 PM']its actually a fender jazz with a jd neck and alnico pick ups
i changed the original fretted neck as it was slightly bowed
it plays great now[/quote]

Looks cool !