Why become a member? ×

YAMAHA 5-STRING BB-N5 ..... SOLD !

rogerds

OK...... my brief sojourn into the underworld of the low B is over.

Only got 4 fingers on my left hand and they already have 'E', 'A', 'D', & 'G' tatooed on them so.....

Here is my Yamaha BB-N5 5-string on offer

Ideal to see if 5 is for you or not without breaking the bank

Overall pretty good nick - see the pics - and a reasonable action too

Could probably do with a new set of strings - I've never changed them!

Serial number looks like LI07210 and the Yamaha site says it was made on February 7th in 2005 or 1995 or 1985 or 1975..... as they repeat every 10 years!
my guess is 1995

The Harmony Central reviews are generally very favourable

Start to negotiate at £140? could put it in a hard case for an extra tenner..... or maybe trade for anything interesting? (don't be offended if i say no tho' !)

welcome to come and try if you're round this way (Poole - South Coast)

Thanks for looking and if you're interested - get in touch!

[attachment=62373:5_string_body_03.jpg][attachment=62374:5_string_04.jpg][attachment=62375:5_string_
body.jpg][attachment=62376:5_string_bridge.jpg]
[attachment=62377:5_string_headstock.jpg][attachment=62378:5_string_back.jpg]

Edited by rogerds

Are you interested in a trade for a 4-stringer? I have a Yamaha RBX200 fitted with EMG active pickup/electronics, in very nice condition.

[quote name='rogerds' post='1003669' date='Oct 28 2010, 01:07 PM']OK...... my brief sojourn into the underworld of the low B is over.

Only got 4 fingers on my left hand and they already have 'E', 'A', 'D', & 'G' tatooed on them so.....

Here is my Yamaha BB-N5 5-string on offer

Ideal to see if 5 is for you or not without breaking the bank

Overall pretty good nick - see the pics - and a reasonable action too

Could probably do with a new set of strings - I've never changed them!

Serial number looks like LI07210 and the Yamaha site says it was made on February 7th in 2005 or 1995 or 1985 or 1975..... as they repeat every 10 years!
my guess is 1995

The Harmony Central reviews are generally very favourable

Start to negotiate at £140? could put it in a hard case for an extra tenner..... or maybe trade for anything interesting? (don't be offended if i say no tho' !)

welcome to come and try if you're round this way (Poole - South Coast)

Thanks for looking and if you're interested - get in touch!

[attachment=62373:5_string_body_03.jpg][attachment=62374:5_string_04.jpg][attachment=62375:5_string_
body.jpg][attachment=62376:5_string_bridge.jpg]
[attachment=62377:5_string_headstock.jpg][attachment=62378:5_string_back.jpg][/quote]

[quote name='LowLife' post='1003916' date='Oct 28 2010, 03:47 PM']Are you interested in a trade for a 4-stringer? I have a Yamaha RBX200 fitted with EMG active pickup/electronics, in very nice condition.[/quote]

hmmm.... thinking on that - mainly for the EMG pu..... i'll get back to you
but thanks anyway
roger

Thought this would sell, i had one of these many years ago, i was my fir and it wss my 1st foray in the 5 string world, i loved it and not long after upgraded to the nathan east model, great to have if a 5 isnt your thing but could do with one for a song or two- congrats to the new owner