Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Exciting new bass cab?!

skej21

I put at hread up here a few days back. I look forward to testing them out. I still havent heard a cabinet I prefer to the Aguilar DB112/212, so it has stifff competition.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=107870"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=107870[/url]

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='risingson' post='1001315' date='Oct 26 2010, 04:36 PM']I really hope Aguilar don't start offering multiple variations on the same thing like Markbass do so well. Aesthetically not up to Aguilar's usual standards either IMO![/quote]

I agree. However, these cabs look to me like they will be an instant classic. In 30 years, people will be looking at these "vintage" cabs and drooling.

[quote name='skej21' post='1001331' date='Oct 26 2010, 04:47 PM']I agree. However, these cabs look to me like they will be an instant classic. In 30 years, people will be looking at these "vintage" cabs and drooling.[/quote]

But isn't this just a copy of a design that's been used with guitar enclosures for years? I dunno. I love Aguilar gear but I'm not getting the looks of these thus far. Will have to try one and see if I change my mind... usually if it sounds good I care considerably less what it looks like!