Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**

produkt

Hello all,
I just noticed someone is trying to "sell" a bass on Dutch auction site, using MY pictures of MY bass! Don't really know what's going on, something's just not right. Anyway, if there are any Basschat users from Netherlands visiting this topic, I want you to know I have nothing in common with this auction.
And here's the website I'm talking about:
[url="http://muziek.marktplaats.nl/snaarinstrumenten-gitaren-bas/390937977-mayones-victorious-custom-4-met-led-verlichting.html"]http://muziek.marktplaats.nl/snaarinstrume...erlichting.html[/url]

"work together"... bullsh*t.
I already contacted with Marktplaats moderators and the "seller" himself (which was not easy since I don't speak Dutch), but still no reaction.. Man, I'm just so pissed off.
@wombatboter - thanks for information!

And by the way - the bass is still for sale! :)

oh my god, how come you have not sold this bass yet?? i usually come here as a guest, but now, seeing this offer i just had to register and write this post, especially since you are my fellow countryman. i would buy your bass in a minute, the only problem is i already have victorious 5 (mine has no leds unfortunately)! :) i'm extremly satisfied with this bass, and it's very versatile indeed. you know what? there is one thing that annoys me. i think mayones basses are very underrated, their guitars beat many other "west european" and american instruments! good luck with your sale!!

Powodzenia ! :)

I contacted the Dutch seller as well, got the same BS story...
i forwarded the mails to the marktplaats moderators. :)

someone's coming over tomorrow to check out one of my basses, if he buys it i might contact you later tommorow with an offer,
hope it works out!

regards,D.

• 2 weeks later...