Why become a member? ×

FS: Some more from my stash!

Higgie

Ok, really need some cash here, so up for sale are:

[size=4]Original Musitronics Mu-Tron III[/size]

I REALLY never thought I'd do this. In awesome cosmetic condition, it's been modded (fully reversible, although I don't see why you'd want to) for 9v operation, by Dan at The GigRig, so it can be daisy chained using a standard 9v adaptor. To do this it uses 2 GigRig Virtual Batteries (included with the sale) and it works perfectly. It's got velcro on the bottom. Has no box or manual (it predates me by approx. 17 years!) and is a 1972 model still has (patents pending on the top edge) , serial number 4388! So it's a nice early one. It is my absolute FAVOURITE filter for bass, and I believe it to be the best one ever made. However, I have a couple other filters that will get me near enough to this iconic sound, and just really need the cash so I'm going to have to let this one go.

£400 including postage, and 2 GigRig Virtual Batteries (worth £55!)

[size=4]Montgomery Appliances '77 Flanger[/size]

This pedal is rare as rocking horse poo. I believe there to be only 9 in the world, and this is possibly the ONLY one in the UK. I really didn't want to sell this as it's my only Flanger, and is the best one I've ever used, so much so I've never had to buy another one, but it just doesn't get used on my Live board so has to go.

It is a clone of the original 70's A/DA Flanger with a few upgrades, which include:

2 speeds, which are footswitchable (right footswitch)
Footswitchable even/odd harmonics (this was a toggle switch on the original I believe, but was made into a footswitch for this boutique clone, left footswitch)
Middle footswitch is on/off
Controls are: Gate, Manual, Depth, Enhance, and Rates A and B

I've never gigged it since I've had it, I got it from Toasted here a couple of years ago, so it's in exactly the same condition. I might even still have the box for it somewhere.

I would like £200 inc. postage for this beasty. [size=3]*SOLD*[/size]

[size=4]Feeler: MSD EarthQuaker Bass Wah[/size]

Now this being my only wah I really will only sell if I haven't sold any of the other stuff, as it's my favourite ever wah pedal and I am literally only selling because it's worth a bit. Its the only thing for sale here that has actually seen Live use, and it absolutely rocks, so I'm really not keen on letting it go. If everything else sells I will be withdrawing it from sale. Having said that, I really do need some cash so if I get my asking price on it, I will grudgingly let it go! It's in mint condition, and is in my opinion the best bass wah available!

Would like £180 for it + postage (It's very heavy so wouldnt like to estimate!

[size=4]Burkey Flatliner [/size]

An awesome power supply, I never even gigged this. I initially bought it because it had a 9vAC out allowing me to power my Digitech Whammy along with everything else on my pedalboard, all from one unit. It comes with all the original 9v leads, as many of the original adaptors I can find, and original box. All of its outputs are isolated, and they are as follows 5x9v, 1x12v, 2x variable voltage outputs (1 between 3 and 9v, the other between 3 and 12v) and 1x9vAC output.

These are close to £200 new (Vision Guitars sell them for £195) so how about £140 + postage (they are pretty heavy so wouldn't want to estimate!)

Pics coming shortly!

Edited by Higgie

Oh yeah forgot to mention - It is 18vDC. I have the adaptor cable for the Burkey, to double up 2 9v outputs into an 18v one. If you buy both together I can give a discount. If not, just any 18vDC centre -ve supply will do! Although the Burkey cable will work with any other isolated power brick like the Pedal Power 2, etc.