Why become a member? ×

Two Sennheiser FP35 Freeport wireless vocal microphones

I have two Sennheiser FP35 Freeport wireless vocal microphones for sale. These are as new, in original packaging complete with wireless transmitters, power supplies and mike stand adaptors.

New price for these is £129 - I'll take £75 each or £125 for the pair, collected from Ipswich or London. I'm also happy to ship to the UK, including Northern Ireland, Gareth Hughes ;-) at cost.

May also be interested in trades for SM57/SM58 and other PA or lighting gear with cash either way.

Edited by pete.young

Hello Pete,

I'm interested in taking these off your hands, cash, for the price quoted.

One quick question, does the wireless control unit come with rack mounting ears, can't quite make it out on the pics.

I'm based in Waterloo 5 minutes from the station.

Cheers

Braun

[quote name='von Braun' post='992175' date='Oct 18 2010, 01:15 PM']One quick question, does the wireless control unit come with rack mounting ears, can't quite make it out on the pics.[/quote]

PM on it's way.

There are no rack ears with these wireless control units and as far as I know they can't be rack-mounted - there's no provision for fitting ears and Sennheiser don't afaik make a rack mount kit for them. Crez can probably confirm.

Thanks Andy, if the tray takes up too much room we'll try that.

Just out of interest is your Rivoli a vintage job or one of the more recent re-issues?

I had an early 60's Tobacco one back in the '80s (which naturally I regret selling) and I was debating picking up a re-issue.

[quote name='von Braun' post='994669' date='Oct 20 2010, 12:28 PM']Thanks Andy, if the tray takes up too much room we'll try that.

Just out of interest is your Rivoli a vintage job or one of the more recent re-issues?

I had an early 60's Tobacco one back in the '80s (which naturally I regret selling) and I was debating picking up a re-issue.[/quote]

Hiya, no its a later one. It looks gorgeous but doesnt play especially well. I generally play the Ricky but have just bought a 70's Les paul Bass Copy which plays ace so will get some play once I have finished setting it up

Cheers
Andy

Tried out the Sennheisers yesterday Pete. Worked a treat. Thanks again.

One of my colleagues at St Thomas', Richard Marston (another Ipswich native), wondered if you were the same Pete Young he used to work with some years ago?

Andy, the Rivolis do look good. I seem to remember the big old Gibson bridge was tricky to adjust on mine, so intonation was always a bit hit and miss!