Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith BT from 1986. Now sold.

jsixties

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='991843' date='Oct 18 2010, 12:18 AM']I've E-mailed Ken Smith about a Gold Bridge and machineheads...

I bet they're ultra expensive.[/quote]
I actually want a black bridge and tuners for mine, i think it looks better with a wood finish than gold!!!! shame yours isnt a 5 we could swap!!!

"We don't have Burner bridges in Gold. The Smith Bridges might fit but will need a good professional to put it on and not mess up the bass. That Bridge is $160., 4-string gold. The Tuners are $64. for 4 of them. These will go up in price soon as the Dollar is weak to the Yen. The Tuners are made in Japan, not the Smith bridge though. The Burner bridge was made in Japan in black only but that was over 10 years ago when we stopped making that model. Shipping is additional.

Thank you,

Ken Smith
President/Owner
Ken Smith Basses, Ltd."

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='991854' date='Oct 18 2010, 12:42 AM']"We don't have Burner bridges in Gold. The Smith Bridges might fit but will need a good professional to put it on and not mess up the bass. That Bridge is $160., 4-string gold. The Tuners are $64. for 4 of them. These will go up in price soon as the Dollar is weak to the Yen. The Tuners are made in Japan, not the Smith bridge though. The Burner bridge was made in Japan in black only but that was over 10 years ago when we stopped making that model. Shipping is additional.

Thank you,

Ken Smith
President/Owner
Ken Smith Basses, Ltd."[/quote]
I,d stick with the black mate :)