Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 Maple Glow 06/07 (f/t)

farmer61

Yes I know I already have a T-Bird, but the Ricky is just not getting any use whatsoever. Had since new, bought in the US, only thing done to it (apart from pro setup) is removal of the Bridge Pickup cover, which I still have.

Typical Ricky sound etc, just not for me.

Now this puppy does have a sentimental value, but I'd quite like a T-Bird in black with cash coming my way......!!!!

This is in great condition, couple of minor dings, but nothing significant.

These pics were taken before the p/u cover was removed.

Any queries, ask away!

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='Clarky' post='989335' date='Oct 15 2010, 03:35 PM']not if its for trade only[/quote]

Right no prob man :). I've seen it on other peoples posts saying that even though its trade only so they know what sort of price range the bass is within so they can offer basses for trade within that range.

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' post='989344' date='Oct 15 2010, 03:38 PM']Right no prob man :). I've seen it on other peoples posts saying that even though its trade only so they know what sort of price range the bass is within so they can offer basses for trade within that range.[/quote]

Cheers chaps, It really depends on what people stump up, but I'm guessing the cash balance would be in the range of £300-400 without overly committing myself.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='farmer61' post='1005239' date='Oct 29 2010, 02:36 PM']Any takers, I know I'm being a tadge specific.[/quote]

You after ANOTHER T-bird then?!?!?!?

I hope you're not regretting selling your natural one.

Although obviously T-birds are the only basses that matter, that is a nice Ricky.

All the best mate, I hope you manage to get one sorted.

JP

[quote name='JP Soundsystem' post='1005308' date='Oct 29 2010, 03:19 PM']You after ANOTHER T-bird then?!?!?!?

I hope you're not regretting selling your natural one.

Although obviously T-birds are the only basses that matter, that is a nice Ricky.

All the best mate, I hope you manage to get one sorted.

JP[/quote]

Hey mate,

Hope the bird is ok, don't regret selling it, I needed the cash, but I do want another one but need to shift the Ricky first. I'm also looking at my Stingray, that may be next to go.........!

Atb from
Mr Decisive

• 3 weeks later...