Why become a member? ×

DHA VT2-Twin EQ Std - SOLD

Salt on your Bass?

lovely 2 stage valve overdrive pedal from DHA. SOLD.[u][/u]

Never gigged it, only used a couple of times in rehearsal and in pristine condition. Includes the regulated power adaptor sent with it. I've only had it since March 2010, so still under warranty - see pics.

I'm happy to post, or meet in/around london - Liverpool Street, London Bridge, Waterloo, Richmond.

Any questions, please drop me a line.

Cheers

[attachment=61304:DHA_2.jpg] [attachment=61303:DHA_1.jpg] [attachment=61305:DHA_3.jpg]

Bit of blurb about it below:
The VT2-Twin-EQ-Std from DHA is a hand built valve pre-amp/Overdrive effects pedal which uses 2 12AX7 (ECC83) preamp valves to provide true valve tone, the tone generated has to be heard to be believed! The VT2-Twin-EQ-Std is suited to guitar and bass players looking for subtle clean to over the top overdrive valve tone for all types of music. This is a true twin channel pre-amp with a 3 band active EQ per channel plus an XLR balanced DI out.

There are 2 seperate channels, red and blue. The Blue channel provides clean to crunch tones and the Red channel is clean to insane overdrive.

The two 12AX7EH valves stick out the top of the pedal and one has a green backlight to show when the effect is on and the other has a red or blue backlight to show which channel is selected.

The Blue channel has Gain, Level, Treble, Mid and Bass controls. The amount of clean boost is adjustable with a pre-set inside the pedal. The EQ is active and provides a 15dB cut and boost in each band.

The Red channel has Gain, Overdrive, Level, Treble, Mid and Bass controls. The amount of clean boost is adjustable with a pre-set inside the pedal. The EQ is active and provides a 15dB cut and boost in each band.

Edited by Salt on your Bass?