Why become a member? ×

Bass rig. Mark Bass head (boxed) & 1 mini 4x8 cab + leads & rack ears

oldslapper

Decided to down size as I'm not gigging electric bass after Christmas and I have a PJ briefcase coming for my DB. I'm also skint.

So we have here the following:-

Mark Bass LMii which came out of a Markbass combo, but was re-sleeved by Markbass. This came from Grand Wazoo so quality assured. Was immediately put into a rack unit with Markbass ears.
It is an LMII, the colour scheme is reversed on combos, and it has "combo head" logo on front panel.

Mini 4x8 600 watt @ 8 Ohm cabinet. Same spec as Ashdown, but looks sexier with red trim and has (IMBO) better drivers (Celestions).

1x Speakon-Speakon lead & Rack ears

Incredibly compact rig for [b]£450[/b]
All in excellent condition.

This is collection from North Dorset only. But I could deliver up to Bristol/Exeter/Basingstoke/Southampton for petrol costs.
I have an acute distrust of couriers handling "expensive" equipment, so if you need this couriered please feel free to arrange collection & delivery at your expense & liability.

Edited by oldslapper

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='987446' date='Oct 13 2010, 09:33 PM']Oh ha, I think I texted you about this, was it on gumtree? Unfortunately I couldn't buy it all, looks great for the price though![/quote]

Hi, yes it was me. Wasn't getting much interest as a rig here, so shoved it on gumtree to see if would go there.

I could sell the head & tuner 4 times over, but the mini's aren't particularly well known, which is a shame as they are amazing for their size. [i]Some[/i] owners who, like me, have had the Ashdown mini's too, prefer these....better celestion drivers.

Would rather sell as a whole....seems a good rig for the price.

Not much interest in this so have decided to remove one of the cabs to see if that'll tempt anyone, and sell as:-

[s]Head[/s]
[s]with [b]one[/b] of the mini's, you can choose which one (see OP for specs) [/s]

Comes with 4x8 and no longer racked with tuner.

[s][b]£500[/b][/s] [b]£450[/b]

John

Edited by oldslapper