Why become a member? ×

This guy is still awesome

waynepunkdude

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='981000' date='Oct 7 2010, 09:56 PM']hmmm don't think so. It doesn't sound like that's what he did, not to my ear anyway. I think he's just so fast that it might look like he's playing faster than he is but if you look at his head as well as the actual framerate of the video it looks normal imo. Anyway yeah I was really impressed with that video i must say. It also kinda makes you appreciate flea as a player a bit more too.[/quote]

+1 - I think there's a bit of distortion on the video clip due to the way YT compresses video files - the track sounded perfectly in pitch and time - this kid is absolutely KILLING - he's completely on it and to really pull this stuff off with the conviction and groove he has takes some real skill - the fact he's young and will (hopefully) develop and branch out into some other music makes me hope he may actually develop into a really great player... instead of another great YT player!

He rocks in these videos no doubt...

M