Why become a member? ×

Carlsbro Stingray 150 + Carlsbro Bass Flared 2x12

cd_david

Carlsbro Stingray 150 amp, the one with the filter buttons, unbelievable bottom end from the sub filter. :)

Comes with Carlsbro 2x12 flared cab, brought this lot out of storage a couple of weeks ago and fired it up, amp was a touch noisy so I had a couple of op amps replaced, now very quiet.

Combined with the cab this is [b][size=6]EFFING LOUD[/size][/b] way above its wattage expectancy.

Really good condition

Not really sure about the price so lets test the water at say [b]£125[/b] the pair?

Cheers

Dave

Edited by cd_david

Dave, if you can't get these shifted quick enough, it might be worth getting in touch with First Avenue in Heaton. These heads are what they (still) use as their in-house bass heads for hire. (And bloody great they are too.) They might be interested in having another one to add to the stockpile for backup purposes. No guarantee of a sale, but it's worth a shot. They probably wouldn't go for the cab, but again it's worth a shot.

A nice blast from the past - I remember using Carlsbro Stingrays in my youth, showing my age- these will make a tidy setup for someone at a bargain price. Reliable, simple, easy to repair if it goes wrong and still going strong. If I wasn't so far away.... Hope it goes to a good home.

Edited by 3below

[quote name='3below' post='988380' date='Oct 14 2010, 08:16 PM']A nice blast from the past - I remember using Carlsbro Stingrays in my youth, showing my age- these will make a tidy setup for someone at a bargain price. Reliable, simple, easy to repair if it goes wrong and still going strong. If I wasn't so far away.... Hope it goes to a good home.[/quote]

Cheers mate,

It is not relisted on Ebay for BIN £120 but would be happy to do a bass chat deal. I could even be persuaded to deliver a reasonable distance for petrol money or meet half way?

Cheers

Dave