Why become a member? ×

There's Been A Hanging

ezbass

After moving house a couple of months ago I finally got round to putting up the guitar wall hangers yesterday. They're in the box room so now I don't have to tip toe round guitar stands and cases. Anyway thought I'd share them with y'all.

Apologies for the unfilled holes behind the Ps and general lack of photographic skills.

Edited by ezbass

[quote name='maxrossell' post='976812' date='Oct 4 2010, 10:45 AM']Ditto, that white P makes me feel all funny.

What year is it?[/quote]
It's a 63

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='976838' date='Oct 4 2010, 11:06 AM']Shad the story on the SUB?

The finish looks like a gloss and not the usual textured.[/quote]
No it's the same old "hammerite" finish it's just got a bit shiny with wear and the flash is a bit over exuberant. I had it defretted some years ago and had the dots filled in with rosewood (a stunning job by The Gallery) for a sleeker look (still needed the fretlines though). I've been playing this a lot at home at the mo as it sounds just so nice unplugged, I must use it live more.

[quote name='Johnston' post='976847' date='Oct 4 2010, 11:13 AM']And I'm going to buck the trend and say the 'burst P looks rather fetching :)[/quote]
Ah my little custom project. Sounds really good IMO and plays very nicely except for the neck dive. Next upgrade light weight tuners. Also considering a P retro preamp.