Why become a member? ×

TC Electric G Major

mikeh

Hey!

Yep, I do have the G Force and I rate the G Major very highly too. These 2 TC Electronic effects units are amongst the very best on the market. The only other effects unit that I would put in the same league is the now discontinued Lexicon MPX-G2 - but even that had a confusing menu system, despite an awesome array of effects. If you wanna go better, then I thin Eventide is the next stop. I have had my GForce for several years now.. and I *still* havent found another unit to touch it. Pretty future proof to be honest.

Rack units appear to be a bit 'marmite' IYKWIM. If you get one, don't forget you will need a MIDI foor controller also.. One of the reasons people are put off.. as it *appears* to be an excessive additional cost.

Anyway.. the TC.. it's great! doesnt suck your tone.. no delay between patch changing.. effects are completely transparent unless you want them not to be! - and don't believe the guff about digital being cold and toneless.. rubbish made up by...well.. don't get me started lol!!!

Anyway..errrr.. stop me!!! I love the TC .. as I have said before.. I have actually changed ALL of my equipment, except the TC.. its one item that I will have to find something seriously better to decide to sell it.

My guitarist in my band has the new G system.. and the other guitarist also has a G Force! Wow! Just realised we have a lot of TC toys!!!