Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 4 USA

bassjamm

[quote name='mr_russ' post='27778' date='Jul 6 2007, 09:28 AM']That's cool- nothing major at all there.

I'm still deciding what I'm going to go for but will let you know when I've made up my mind ;D

cheers Jamie!

R[/quote]

That's cool mate...and as you say, nothing major...just best that you know before taking things further!!!

Hope to hear from you soon. I'm away for a few days, but can be contacted on my mobile 07921 081 006

Thanks
Jamie

Guest Bald Eagle

Great bass, great price, surprised it's still here, when I was after one it took me ages to find one like this :)

Hi,
I'm still interested but have also got a couple of mine up for sale/ trade. Would you consider trade plus cash? You are a bit far away for me as well, although I grew up in north Lincolnshire so know it well and might be tempted up for a trip and a bass. I always like to try a bass before buying.

Geejay

[quote name='Geejay' post='32514' date='Jul 16 2007, 02:08 PM']Hi,
I'm still interested but have also got a couple of mine up for sale/ trade. Would you consider trade plus cash? You are a bit far away for me as well, although I grew up in north Lincolnshire so know it well and might be tempted up for a trip and a bass. I always like to try a bass before buying.

Geejay[/quote]

What do you have for trades mate?

• 2 weeks later...