Why become a member? ×

SOLD FBass BN5 Redbust PLEASE DELETE

elbassisto

the Roscoe seems to have found a new home : just waiting for realizing and close the deal.

I'm feeling sad, I've never seen so high end, beautiful and sounding Roscoe SKB3005.

So the Fbass is now for sale now.
I bought new the FBASS BN5 (special custom order color option redburst + matched headstock and black ultralight hipshot hardware) in Europe in september of 2009 : 3500€ and I'm asking for 2300€ only one year later and it still as new and so...

Edited by elbassisto

Thx for your comments bubinga5
I'm looking first for a fodera but not NYC
I love ken smith black tiger basses, great sadowsky NYC, and perhaps a ritter...
[quote name='bubinga5' post='978833' date='Oct 5 2010, 08:14 PM']Blimey how high end a bass did you want????? wonderful basses especially the Fbass...never seen a red burst one...the Roscoe is superb also..[/quote]

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='978937' date='Oct 5 2010, 09:33 PM']what a bass f is awsome like the color i have one is 2007 my main bass i play this and no the others much at all

thing is that f bass is a high end bass dont know what u r looking after

lovely color

by the way 1995 fbass is neckthrough?[/quote]

no, the 1995 BN5 was totally similar with bolt on, the only differences were the finish, reverse parallele/serie control and the Keys 3up and 2 down on the head , nowadays it is 2 up and 3 down for better B and E tension.

• 2 weeks later...