Why become a member? ×

What is this worth?

Monz

--- Paging the font of all knowledge that is Basschat ---

Got this 2006 Infinity recently in a deal with the Overwater I had and although the new prices seem extreme, I wondered what the real value was likley to be

Come on you Warwick experts help me out

Here are a few piccies

[attachment=60166:P9250190.JPG] [attachment=60167:P9250193.JPG] [attachment=60168:P9250205.JPG] [attachment=60169:P9250195.JPG] [attachment=60171:P9250206.JPG]

Cheers

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='971913' date='Sep 29 2010, 05:35 PM']PM warwickhunt as he'll probably know or be able to ask someone on the warwick forum who'll know

Absolutely gorgeous bass by the way. One of the nicest Infinity's i've ever seen[/quote]

You rang?

I know of a fellow BCer who picked an Infinity 5 up last year for about £1000-£1200 but it needed a little TLC (not a massive amount) and I thought that was pretty cheap. However, Warwick used prices are never great and though they may retail for £3400+ new, you'd be pushing it to get £1500 if it were immaculate. Saying that, I have the 4 string Ltd Ed from 91 that was the fore-runner to this and I'll not sell it for even the price of a new one. :)