Why become a member? ×

NOVATION XIOSYNTH 25 ---SOLD---

[font="Verdana"]For Sale is my fantastic Novation Xiosynth 25. It is in excellent condition and comes with psu, usb lead, dvd and original box, I also have a good quality Fusion padded gig bag. It has never been gigged and in excellent condition.

Here are some details:[/font][b][/b]

A Complete Music Recording/Producing Workstation In A Compact & Highly Affordable Format.

Hide full description »

The Novation XioSynth 25 is a complete music recording/producing workstation in a compact and highly affordable format.

It boasts a powerful 8-voice Novation synthesizer engine with several cool new features, like the X-GATOR onboard patch sequencer and 200 fantastic preset sounds, including 60 from internationally renowned artists and producers. In addition, the Novation XioSynth 25 has USB audio and MIDI interfacing capabilities, with 2 ins / 2 outs, phantom power and ultra-low latency.

Furthermore, the Novation XioSynth 25 is a dual mode device, which also acts as a comprehensive MIDI controller, with 16 onboard Templates for controlling popular software and hybrid modes for simultaneous synthesizing. Add to this a multi effects processor, a high quality semi-weighted keyboard and the popular Xpression pad and stick and you have every tool needed to create your next masterpiece.

Features

•Novation-class 8-voice mono-timbral synthesizer with multi effects processor
•60 Famous User Patches from internationally renowned artists and producers
•High quality MIDI controller with a host of assignable controls, 16 onboard Templates and hybrid modes for simultaneous synthesizing
•Ultra-low latency 2 In/2 Out Audio interface - includes 1 XLR input with phantom power
•Semi-weighted keyboard action with assignable Xpression pad and joystick
•USB bus-powered with optional Battery/PSU operation
•New ‘throaty’ filter options and X-GATOR patch programmer
•Class compliant with Mac OSX and Windows XP - just plug and play

[b]I am looking for £150 inc p & p.[/b]

Edited by CyberBass