Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wahooo A UK bass forum!

DaveBoo

Hay budding bass players slappers, fingerers!

Im Dave, been playing for 12 years, Started out playing Irish music, playin in an irish band at 15, then moved on to A 60s-70s tribute band playing Alice Cooper, The stones, T-Rex and all that sorta stuff. Then for the last 4 years bein playing in a band called The nero where we had some sucsess playing and recording 2 albums in Canada. After that we all fell apart and have just started playing in a new band doing modern rock covers to get the gigs then were going to start mixing in some original stuff.

I have an Ashdown EVO 3 500 Head and a 4x10 cab, Boss GT6B effects (still getting to grips with that one!) and A fender Pbass special, (precision body/jazz neck) Mexican precision, Due to hard times I had to sell my stingray :) , But this one is good enough untill we sign a multimillion pound record deal :lol:

lookin forward to reading through the info and opinions in this thing and hopefully learn a thing or 2!

lata potatas

Dave

Welcome, any photos of your gear available? This always goes down well. If you've just had to unload your 'Ray stay well clear of the various 'Ray threads 'cos it'll just make you want to get another. Yes BassChat is the land of gear envy and aquisition :)