Why become a member? ×

Gone - Aguilar GS112

NJE

Hello,

For sale is my Aguilar GS112, the one with tweeter. I bought two of these a couple of months ago as I had joined a new band that semed to be going places and I needed something modular for gigs and practicing. Unfortunately as is my luck, the band are not doing much at all and I cant see it ever taking off, so I am selling one as for now at least one of these is plenty for smaller gigs and practicing.

The cab has stayed at home since I bought it as I only use one for practice and is in great condition. It has a few scuffs on the corners but no marks or tears or anything like that. It is light and powerful and has a fantastic tone and pushes some serious air for a small 300w cab. Two of these stacked is just awesome!

I would like somewhere in the region of £240 as these are £399 new, but happy to accept offers. No trades unfortunately as there is nothing I need. I will considder shipping if you need it but I would prefer a pick up if possible, I am based in Cheltenham.

Send me a PM if you would like any info, I will get pics up when I get home this evening.

All the best,

Nathan

*edit for price adjustment and pictures.

[attachment=59553:Aggie_1.jpg]
[attachment=59554:Aggie_2.jpg]

Edited by NJE

Not using Basschat much anymore so sorry to those who sent me messages and had no replies, the messages used to come through to hotmail and dont seem to anymore...

Anyway this is sold but also tied up in an insurance claim with DHL who managed to mangle it in delivery and deliver it late despite paying extra for 24 hour delivery....god bless em, completely useless just as I suspected. Fist time I have used them, it shall be the last.