Why become a member? ×

Sold

basskit_case

I am selling this cracking little bass that I bought from Paul back in April of this year. I bought it for sneaky in-car (it is that small) lunchtime practice sessions at work, however I am now car sharing and not using the bass anywhere near enough so I want to move it on.

I hope Paul doesnt mind but the original listing is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=82014"]here[/url]

Apart from two issues (of my making) the bass is in cracking condition, firstly one of the frets has lifted slightly at one end, I have included pictures, doesnt affect playability. There is also a minute hole little larger than a pin prick, in the top of the right shoulder of the bass as you look at it from the front, but this is barely noticeable.

Allowing for the fret issue, I am putting the bass up for £150 with free delivery, payment via Bank Transfer.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Edited by basskit_case

• 4 months later...

[quote name='Larmer' post='1132141' date='Feb 18 2011, 12:58 PM']Fine question!
*checking into my bank account*[/quote]
It did - to me :)

With my shortscale-experimentation-phase pretty much done I've been considering moving this on. PM me if you are interested, I can put it up for sale then.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Legion' post='1132160' date='Feb 18 2011, 01:13 PM']It did - to me :)

With my shortscale-experimentation-phase pretty much done I've been considering moving this on. PM me if you are interested, I can put it up for sale then.[/quote]

Sold this to legion last year, top guy to deal with and a great bass