Why become a member? ×

peavey Bquad4 brian bromberg. swapped with daveydisco

adledman

i really thought i would never do this as this bass is probably the fastest most awesome bass i have had and i have had quite a few top ones, its just i am up the proverbial creek financially and need to move something and my ibanez prestige is not as big a hit as i imagined. well this bass is a work of art from peavey. it has a modulus graphite neck, a wilkinson fishman piezo loaded bridge that is adjustable in 3 directions so you can alter string spacing. it has stereo and mono outputs and each piezo has its own volume control through the rear panel. a phenolic fret board and stunning woodwork with a solid flame maple body. its stuffed with top notch electrics and turns out pretty much most sounds you ever want from the two VFL humbucking pickups coupled with the piezo sound which adds a top or bottom end punch and presence.
After all that you can even put piccolo strings on as well. i have never seen a bad review of these basses and the general consensus is if you are lucky enough to find one then grab it and dont sell it. i really cant believe thats what i am doing after spending several years trying to find the right one!

it comes with original fitted case also in superb condition, original sales tag and operating manual and i have fitted a hipshot detuner but if not required i can take it off and adjust the price. these where 2k plus when they came out in the mid nineties so i am asking £900 considering its absolutely mint condition. it really does look like it has not been played and i cant find any scratches or dings at all on it. these are surely going to be a future classic and in my opinion already are. price includes postage in the uk but will need extra if you want to insure it for its true value. if interested drop me your email adress and i will send you some pics. located on south east coast. cheers. ad

Edited by adledman