Why become a member? ×

Fender Road worn Jazz bass for sale

4 candles

FOR SALE
[attachment=58862:jazz_10_097.jpg]

The first of my jazz basses for sale is this excellent example of fenders recent take of an old classic the fender road worn. Based on a 60's jazz bass

Vintage styling, ultra lightweight body (around 8lbs) finished in fiesta red nitrocelulose paint to let the wood breathe resulting in an unparralelled amount of sustain, subtley reliced to give the appearence of a bass that is 40 plus years of age

[attachment=58947:Optimize...z_10_098.jpg]

[attachment=58946:Optimize...z_10_090.jpg]
[attachment=58945:Optimize...z_10_088.jpg]

[attachment=58943:Optimize...z_10_086.jpg]

[attachment=58944:Optimize...z_10_087.jpg]

Vintage style reverse tuners and authentic bridge. This is a passive bass but has a very hot output thanks to the vintage usa pickups.

34" scale, rosewood board. Neck pocket is tight and the frets are nice and thin and finished well at the edges.

This is the ultimate bass for simplicity and can provide tonal varieties from the classic jaco sound to some full on funk at the turn of a few dials

THere is an excellent review by out to play jazz on the reviews section, which is a lot more comprehensive than this ad

I am looking for a sale ideally and am looking for £700 Firm

Included in the sale will be genuine imported fender chrome bridge and pickup covers.
A soft case will be included in the sale
Collection from Birmingham preferred, but I will ship to the uk for an additional £20. Please P.M me for postage cost outside the U.K
Unfortunatly I cannot accept payment by paypal, but bank transfer,cheque or good ole cash is fine.

Many thanks for looking, Ive got some positive feedback on here and have many otheres who can vouch that I am genuine

Warmest regards

Mark

Edited by 4 candles

[quote name='Clarky' post='958831' date='Sep 16 2010, 09:22 PM']Funny they did earlier - think one or two pics of teh RW Jazz slipped into 4 candles' Sadowsky FS thread[/quote]

some thing has gone dramatically wrong for me over the last 2 days.

Its almost like "him above" does not wish for me to part with my jazz basses!