Why become a member? ×

Little Mark 250

bobbass4k

A couple of affordable tube amps have come up that I want so I'm tenatively offering this up for sale. It's an absolutely marvellous amp and I'm in no rush to get rid of it. It's a Little Mark 2 just 250 watts at 4 ohms instead of 500, it's still plenty loud and I've never had to have the master volume above 9'0'clock for practice and about 11'o'clock for jams.

It's in immaculate condition, a few very light scuffs but it's never been gigged by me or the previous owner (who I think had it from new)

Front:

Back:

Size indication:

Bearing in mind shipping will be about £15 I'm asking [b]£290 shipped[/b], open to offers around that price though.

Collection is an option, I'm in canterbury, I get free trains so I don't mind delivering/metting up within an hour or so trains ride. (Londons probably the limit)

This'll be withdrawn as soon as the things i'm interested in sell

Edited by bobbass4k

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='cameltoe' post='981017' date='Oct 7 2010, 10:20 PM']Any chance one of the tube amps you wanted was my LB?[/quote]

Sorry man, she looks lovely, and If i was just gonna be practicing/recording I'd definitley be interested, but I really wanna get back into gigging, so not really looking for anything under 100w