Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Pedulla Buzz fretless (4 string)

evoman

*********SOLD********

Sorry to say to those interested, but the Pedulla Buzz has been sold. A real steal in my opinion, but the cash goes towards another Pedulla fretless - absolutely fantastic fretless basses!

Edited by evoman

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='954802' date='Sep 13 2010, 02:27 PM']big ding that has been....? Its beautiful btw[/quote]

Covered in a little pack of salt from salt n shake?

[quote name='wrinkleygit' post='955362' date='Sep 13 2010, 08:49 PM']hello, are both truss rods working ok,did you buy this after the repair to the back was carried out,was an explanation given as to what happened, mike b.[/quote]

I meant to comment in my original post that this model was made after Pedulla switched to their current truss rod system. Older models had a single truss rod system that is much less desirable than these newer versions that have the same truss rod as they use today. It comes with the original case in great condition and the truss rod tool.

I haven't adjusted the neck and have really only played the bass for a few hours, so I would have to check on the truss rod adjustments to say much about the truss rods.

I have to say though that, having just had a truss rod replaced on my Jaydee, I think i would recognize if there was any instability and I don't feel any. But like I said, I haven't adjusted it.

As for the ding on the back, I have received no explanation, but looks like someone tried to repair some buckle rash and thought it would look better with some ill matched paint.

I was just up playing the bass since I had to get a weight on the bass with case for a shipping quote for international shipping. It's really in nice condition - there are a few light marks on the headstock that you won't really notice and that repaired ding on the back and a small amount of string marks on the neck, but I would say that it is in much better shape than any of the 'cheap' Buzz basses I have seen. While playing it I started having serious second thoughts! Especially since the Pentabuzz is going to cost me a LOT more! Great value in this bass.

If I can ship this by the end of the week and someone will make a deal ASAP I will eat the shipping cost within the UK. After Friday I'll be patient and wait to sell for the full price (which I think is a steal - look at past sales here for comparison).