Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Attitude Ltd 1 - Blue/Pink

3V17C

this is FEELER ONLY for trades at the moment as I'm pretty skint and if I sell it for cash I know the money will just disappear!! Having said that, if you want to make me an offer then please feel free! Also, I know i'll regret getting shot of this one as its an awesome instrument but it really doesn't get used anymore with the kind of stuff i'm playing this days.

anyways - Yamaha Attitude Ltd 1 in Blue - I believe there were only 150 made in this colour. Seem to be appreciating in value lately, theres a couple on eBay for over a grand. Its in very good condition all over with the only ding of any consequence being a small dent on the bass side of the neck (I'll do a close up pic of that when I get the chance - nothing to worry about though!) - also the split pickup is a bit worn away under the E string. It comes in the original brown Yamaha hardcase with original owners manual and swing tag. Action is low and it plays/sounds/looks fantastic!

[attachment=58834:Attitude.jpg]

Trade wise, I'm after an old Fender Precision (ideally with a Jazz Bass neck but this is not a deal breaker!) - doesn't matter if its refinished, reliced, has non original parts etc as long as I like the look of it and it plays/sound good with low action etc. Would consider a Nash or other similar decent relic job or possibly even something like a Lakland Duck Dunn or similar. If extra bit of cash is needed either way then thats fine. Cash offers possibly considered now too.

Bit of a longshot I guess but hey, you never know... so.. what have you got?!!! [size=6][b]Cash offers possibly considered now too.[/b][/size]

cheers

c

Edited by 3V17C

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='iconic' post='973030' date='Sep 30 2010, 06:28 PM']lovely looking bass...

question: can you slap it with that front mounted pup (humbucker?)[/quote]

I slap either between the humbucker and neck, or in the scallops (very hard to do!) or in the gap between the P-pup and the humbucker, only takes a bit of practise,

kinda like slapping a double Hum musicman

i would KILL for this bass, depends how much you sell it for if you do! :)

though i'll be broke and i need a 5 string =/

PM replied...

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='973044' date='Sep 30 2010, 06:38 PM']I slap either between the humbucker and neck, or in the scallops (very hard to do!) or in the gap between the P-pup and the humbucker, only takes a bit of practise,

kinda like slapping a double Hum musicman

i would KILL for this bass, depends how much you sell it for if you do! :)

though i'll be broke and i need a 5 string =/[/quote]

yeah can slap it ok, just a question of correct right hand positioning... and who needs 5 strings! its got the d-tuner! :lol:

peace

c

• 2 weeks later...