Why become a member? ×

** SOLD** Pickups - SD Antiquity Single Coil P & DeArmond Starfire

First up, a Seymour Duncan Antiquity Single Coil Precision pickup. I put this in my 51 RI Precision, it should fit any 51 RI style P, such as the Squier Classic Vibe 50s P.

Output is 6.48 ohms. To be honest I didn't think it had enough umph and put the stock pickup back, but it may suit someone else better. Comes with original box, cloth bag, wiring diagram, letter from Seymour Duncan and output tag. Authentic cloth wiring, all intact with screws and spacers. Price £30 including post to UK address.

[s]Second, a DeArmond Starfire pickup with cosmetic issues, in that the gold foil around the poles is gone (it tears easily), the chrome of the pickup surround is worn away and the poles themselves are corroded. It has soldering posts, but no wire. There are fixing screws, of unknown provenance, not all the same length. Apart from that it's lovely. It's about 10cm long x 6.5 cm wide x 3cm deep (to the bottom of the height adjusting screws. Would look cosmetically poor on a Starfire, unless you can refurbish it, or it might do for a single pickup project bass. £5 posted.[/s] SOLD

Edited by spinynorman