Why become a member? ×

SOLD - PLEASE DELETE

MarkusWarwick

Hey peeps, exactly as it says on the tin.

US Fender Jazz bass, black with white scratchplate, maple neck, all original parts

This bass (although built in 2006/2007 judging by the serial number), was bought new from Sound Control in Glasgow in January of 2009. It was used twice in the studio before I bought a Warwick Streamer Stage II on sale shortly afterward and it hasnt been used since.

heres the specs for it -

Neck: Graphite Reinforced Maple, Modern 'C' Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)

Fingerboard: Maple p/n (019-3462), 9.5 in. Radius (241mm)

No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets

Pickups: 2 American Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups (Mid & Bridge)

Controls:
Volume 1. (with S-1 Switch) (Neck Pickup)
Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Master Tone

Pickup Switching:
2-Position Push/Push S-1 Switch:
S-1 Switch Up: Pickups in Parallel
S-1 Switch Down: Pickups in Series

Bridge: American (Strings-Thru-Body)

Machine Heads: Cast / Open-Back

Hardware: Chrome

Scale Length: 34 in. (864 mm)

Width at Nut: 1.50 in. (38mm)

Unique Features:
S-1 Switching
Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
Rounded Body Shape
Rolled Fingerboard Edges

Strings: Super Bass 8250M NPS, p/n 073-8250-006, Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .110TW (Taperwound E)

Accessories: Standard Molded Case

Case: Standard Molded Case

The case is supplied, and I will even drop it off anywhere close to Glasgow for anyone interested in buying. (Or have it delivered anywhere else)

Price is a solid 550GBP, no trades.

Any questions welcome from interested parties.

Thanks

*Should also add that the reason for the sale is that I wont have time to play as im training to become a tattoo artist. I just cant justify it sitting around when someone else could and should be playing it, and you can see from the pics, its basically unused and perfect condition.

Edited by MarkusWarwick

[quote name='tom1946' post='959210' date='Sep 17 2010, 10:46 AM']Crikey, 1332 views and no sale?

If you don't mind me saying so, I do think the poor quality pics are killing your sale, can you take some better, sharper and clearer pics of it? I might be interested then. :)[/quote]

yeah man, no probs. I dont understand why the pics have turned out the way they have, Im using a Sony Ericsson HD camera phone. Might just be the light in my room and whatnot.

[quote name='absolutpepper' post='958511' date='Sep 16 2010, 04:39 PM']Thats a LOT of bass for the money. If I didnt have my CV and VJ Jazzes i'd be all over this.[/quote]

cheers absolut, I did originally have it up here for closer to 700 but I realise that was a little high. maybe this is a little low, but id prefer someone playin it than it gathering dust on the case while im inking people! lol