Why become a member? ×

warwick fortress masterman 4 string FS

mojobass

OK so i know i tried to shift this before then withdrew, thought i'd hang on to it but as ive got gas again its back up!

It's a '96 warwick fortress masterman

had this about 5 years now, I thought these were quite rare until i saw a one on here this year, and another on ebay too! Oh well, excellenet condition showing hardly any signs of play/wear, flamed maple body, flamed maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, gold hardware, brass ajust-a-nut. sounds amazing and the 2band eq system gives great versatility. controls are all stacked - vol/blend, then seperate bass/treb for each pup.

looking for £550ish

it really is in excellent condition

I would entertain trades, in particular other warwicks or status's

Edited by mojobass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mojobass' post='955889' date='Sep 14 2010, 12:16 PM']OK a final 'I'm about to give up' type bump!!

these are both still available and i need to shift both to get the s2000, so if i only have interest in one of them then i'm afraid i'll be keeping them.[/quote]

If you find a buyer for the other bass, I'd love to take the warwick off of your hands. Drop me an email [email protected]

Right, well no takers = i'll be keeping the pair of them! If anyone fancies a swap on the warwick however, i'd be interested in another warwick - either a thumb (long shot i know) or a streamer (an even longer shot) or corvette. they'd have to be 4 string and active though and with he ovangkol/wenge neck

• 2 months later...