Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squier VM Fretless Jazz - Natural

xzodar

Hi All

Up for sale is my Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz bass. Basically I have both the fretted and fretless VMJ's and have swapped the necks over. In fact both basses will be for sale, so there will be another thread for the fretted VMJ. Personally I like them in this colout combo so I hope someone else does too!

There is a small dent in the rear of the body (shown in one of the pictures) which was there when I purchased the bass and the neck has some marks where the previous owner was using round's. There are a couple of very small marks in the back of the neck but these are too small to photograph and in no way show up when you are playing the bass.

The body and pick guard have some very light marks from being played but as you can hopefully see from the pictures the overall condition of the bass is very good.

Now strung with TI flats the bass plays with a great sound.

I'm looking for £130 for the bass plus shipping at cost. I can add a hard case for an additional £20.

I'm based in Bristol if you would like to come and view the bass and am happy to arrange a meet for any purchaser up to an hours drive from Bristol.

Any questions, please just ask.

Thanks for looking :-)

Edited by xzodar

[quote name='spaz91' post='939559' date='Aug 29 2010, 08:02 PM']I'm currently trying to sell a Spector Q4 Pro for £200 with a hardcase. If you're interested I wouldn't mind doing a straight swap for that![/quote]

Hi, sorry I've got a pre Spector SSD that is third on my list of basses to sell so I'm not really in the market for a Spector currently.

Thanks for asking though! :-)

[quote name='silentbob' post='939678' date='Aug 29 2010, 11:07 PM']Would you consider putting the old neck back on seeing as you're going to sell both? Alternativly, how much for the pair? Cheers, Rob[/quote]

Hi Rob

I'm going to keep the neck on the bass this way round as if one of them doesn't sell then I prefer them that way. I am planning on asking £170 for the fretted version so would be looking for £300 for the pair.

Thanks for all the PM's received and interest in this bass.

I'll be replying and working through these in order and for those of you who have requested a shipping quote sort that out tomorrow morning.

Going to be offline for the rest of the day as I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and the live music at The Old Duke Jazz festival in Bristol.

Cheers

Pete