Why become a member? ×

My band

bassbluestew

Have just finished a promo demo for my wedding corporate band and we have fired some low quality versions up on youtube.

You can find one here [topic="0"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LZdz9qTsE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LZdz9qTsE[/topic][/url]

There are 7 vids in all, we haven't got round to putting titles and stuff on yet, the originals ARE broadcast quality so are HUGE.

This was recorded totally live straight from the desk ( NO overdubs at all, some minor level tweeking on cubase ) at the Jamhouse in Edinburgh 3 weeks ago.

No fancy tricks or camera work, they are meant to let wedding /corporate punters know what we look and sound like. The DVD we finally produce will have a medley with fancy fades and also the full version songs on, so should be cool.

Happy viewing !
Stewart

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff ...

Spooky but I play in a Wedding & Function Band called Big Night Out covering the East of Scotland mostly. Time to call the lawyers me thinks ;0)

We've been going for around 15 years now and cover pretty much the same material as you guys.
We were 4-piece but recently went to 5-piece when our female drummer had kids and we didn't want to rely too heavily on her for gigs, so she went out front and we got a new drummer. Would be kinda cool if we did a gig as Big Night Out and the Big Nite Out Horns though.

Awe the best.

Stephen

Edited by largo

Great Vid and very cool Chic bass playing Mr Bassbluestew. I'm sure that this will be a real gig getting asset for your band.
Incidentally my previous band up until last year was called The Late Shift and we also male and female singers and did similar stuff to this!