Why become a member? ×

Tour-Paedo. The Croft, Bristol 29/08/10 Sunday, Free entry!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I took on a crazy challenge.

Formed a band in 2 minutes yesterday, we have to write 30 mins of material and play at a free gig at the croft, the other bands are slightly more professional then we are, but hey we are doing it for a larf!

So if your interested in Prog, Punk, Dub, Metal jam band meanderings, then get yourself down!

I'll be trying out my new Ampeg rig too!

Rob.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='934903' date='Aug 24 2010, 03:42 PM'].....I took on a crazy challenge.

Formed a band in 2 minutes yesterday, we have to write 30 mins of material and play at a free gig at the croft, the other bands are slightly more professional then we are, but hey we are doing it for a larf![/quote]

Nice one Rob - think that's great! :)
Will try to make it down there - do you know (roughly) what time you guys are due to play?
Good luck!

[quote name='nick' post='936448' date='Aug 25 2010, 09:35 PM']Nice one Rob - think that's great! :)
Will try to make it down there - do you know (roughly) what time you guys are due to play?
Good luck![/quote]

We are going to be on around about 9:30 with any luck!

Just had first practice and the drummer is a bit rusty! He hasent played in 3 years!

Got a couple of covers down and two originals but we're struggling a bit!