Why become a member? ×

Status Custom Shop Jobbie

dodgnofski

OK it's my own fault for not actually 'trying' a fiver out before actually buying one - doh :) !! & only 'then' discovering I'll only ever be a four string chappy!!

But I couldn't resist this baby & if anyone can come up with an easy way to convert it to a four string - avoiding the obvious 'hacksaw quips' :lol: - I'm all ears, as I can't imagine a better playing & sounding bass & I've certainly not played one during the last 35 + years!

Looking for trades initially - Headless four string Status, etc or WHY?? - Or although it's a long shot - the same jobbie but with just four strings maybe??

It's a Status Graphite Active Energy Special Edition - from the Status Custom Shop & boy can you tell!!
Graphite Bolt On Neck, Two Status Hyperactive Pickups, Volume, Pickup Blend & Treble Cut & Boost - as Vitali's Great Nephew says - 'simples'!!
Comes complete with the original Hiscox Status Logo'd Flight Case & Status blurb.
Condition is very good - with only minor signs of use & the all black hardware & high gloss polyester finish are stunning!

Lighter than umpteen four strings I've owned & probably due to a combination of the body design, the Graphite Neck & tiny headstock - it hangeth like the preverbial dream!

You are welcome to come & have a try of it - I'm 5 minutes away from J15 of the M6 - please excuse the cobbles :o ??

PM or text me with WHY? - Tim 07734 319983 - ta :rolleyes: