Why become a member? ×

Breaking my parts Jazz bass

Am breaking my parts jazz bass to fund new cab. All prices including UK mainland delivery. Less if you want to collect. Can grap the whole (working and actually quite nice) [b]bass for £115[/b], will throw in the strings for free :). Feel free to make reasonable offers.

[s]Mighty Mite Maple jazz neck. Nice grain. Installed a couple of times but still solid and good[/s]. [b]£35[/b] [b]** SOLD **[/b]

[s]Hipshot bass xtender BT4[[/s]. [b]£25[/b] [b]** SOLD **[/b]

[s]3 x Generic elephant ear tuners. Not great quality but will get you out of trouble. [/s][b]£5[/b]

[s]Gotoh 201 4 string bridge (direct replacement for Fender)[/s]. [b]£15[/b] [b]** SOLD pending payment**[/b]

[s]EMG-J set. Older style logo and connections. The neck pickup's logo is worn. Tone pot is broken but still have the capacitor for it in case you have one floating about. I don't use it myself... [/s] [b]£60[/b] [b]** SOLD *[/b]

Jazz control plate. Just your generic 4 hole example. [b]£8[/b]

White 3-ply pickguard. Doesn't quite fit this body but did for the person I bought it off so I'm told it's pretty standard size. Lengthened the neck pocket by a few Mills each end to accomodate the EMG. [b]£8[/b]

[s]Honey blonde (now custard!) coloured Jazz body. Got stung on eBay with this; seller didn't mention it was ply. Having said that, it's only about 2KG, fits the neck perfectly and sounds pretty good. Lots of bumps and scratches and has a big hole drilled from the bottom edge into the control cavity where I was going to fit a locking 1/4 inch socket.
Just cover postage and it's yours. [/s][b]** SOLD pending payment**[/b]

Edited by Sharkfinger

• 3 weeks later...