Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD: Fender 60th Anniversary P Bass

BT!

ill post some pictures up soon.

love this bass which is why im putting it as a feeler.

idealy want a trade for something thing with p bass pickups but a thinner neck. aerodyne jazzes and things along that line

but feel free to let me know what you've got

:)

more info on the model here! : [url="http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN146102"]http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN146102[/url]

would maybe sell. Start at say [size=4][u][b]£350?[/b][/u][/size]

Edited by BT!

[quote name='blackmn90' post='929108' date='Aug 18 2010, 09:32 PM']These are both beautiful and fantastic sounding basses, how much were you thinking of selling it for?[/quote]

im not too sure id rather a trade but if someone wanted to buy then id consider it. like u said they sound great.

should include this is the mexican version.

[quote name='cocco' post='935417' date='Aug 24 2010, 10:02 PM']This used to be mine. She's a lovely bit of kit! Also BT is a good guy so buy with confidence. BT have you considered a J neck on it instead of selling? If it ain't broke make it better![/quote]

im thinking about it. i was gonna see what happened on here incase anyone fancied it but im definately thinking..

ok list of things i would trade for:

MM sub 4.
Fender Jazz.
Slim neck Precision bass.

would also possibley be interested in trades involving other bits like pedals and amps etc

im pretty much open to anything that isnt more than 4 stringed.

if anyone wants to buy it i may think about doing it for the right offer. but trade is definately a priority

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='999576' date='Oct 25 2010, 12:22 AM']I didn't like blizzard pearl at first but when I see it more and more with rosewood and white plate its actually quite funky. Change the neck to a rosewood jazz I say and get rid of the sticker lol[/quote]

whats wrong with my sticker :). agree'd on the white plate though. tried a black one out and the white looked a million times better

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...