Why become a member? ×

Sold to Sharky!: 2 x 1x15 FANE LOADED Cabs

Moos3h

Hi all,

I have for sale:

2 x Peavey Eurosys 3 15" Cabs loaded with Fane Sovereign 15" 600-LF speakers - I have customised these cabs to be bass guitar cabs but disconnecting the tweeter, removing the crossover and adding good sturdy rubber feet to both the side and bottom. I then re-soldered all connections. I am SO impressed with these cabs, they sound fantastic, largely down to the very efficient Fane speakers with LOTS of XMax so they really really push a massive amount of air. Rated at 600w. Both cabs are in the same condition however I have replaced the corners on one for metal versions. Dimensions are: 64cm high x 36.5cm deep x 45cm wide. Priced at £60 each or £100 for them both!

I'd really rather not post this lot, however if you want me to at your risk and cost I can but could take a while as it'll be a royal pain finding boxes etc. - I will consider a meetup for petrol costs so contact me to see what can be achieved!

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

[quote name='Moos3h' post='922820' date='Aug 12 2010, 02:51 PM']Hi all,

I have for sale:

1 x Peavey Tour 450 Bass Amp Head - Boxed - Only ever been used in the rack so minor scratches from putting it in that, but that's it. Purchased 6 months ago so I presume still in warranty! FULL WORKING ORDER - Sounds massive - 450w into 4 ohms and 300wrms into 8ohms. LOADS of flexibility and seriously powerful. £250

SOLD x Behringer Rack Tuner and light - Not much more to say, fully working - good condition. £25

SOLD x Pulse 3u Rack Case (43cm deep) - this is full depth, not the shallow type - £30 - Good condition with one bolt replacing a rivet on the handle. Both covers and all clasps intact and in good condition

2 x Peavey Eurosys 3 15" Cabs loaded with Fane Sovereign 15" 600-LF speakers - I have customised these cabs to be bass guitar cabs but disconnecting the tweeter, removing the crossover and adding good sturdy rubber feet to both the side and bottom. I then re-soldered all connections. I am SO impressed with these cabs, they sound fantastic, largely down to the very efficient Fane speakers with LOTS of XMax so they really really push a massive amount of air. Rated at 600w. Both cabs are in the same condition however I have replaced the corners on one for metal versions. Dimensions are: 64cm high x 36.5cm deep x 45cm wide. Priced at £65 each or £120 for them both!

I'd really rather not post this lot, however if you want me to at your risk and cost I can - I will consider a meetup for petrol costs so contact me to see what can be achieved!

I will shortly be popping these on ebay, but would prefer a deal to a BC'er!

Cheers,
James[/quote]

would have the cabs off you if you were a bit closer to sheffield! do you still have the crossvers etc?

[quote name='umph' post='925714' date='Aug 15 2010, 05:38 PM']would have the cabs off you if you were a bit closer to sheffield! do you still have the crossvers etc?[/quote]

Hi mate,

I'm afraid I don't - I binned them as I assumed I would never want to put them back....doh!

Cheers,
James

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Moos3h' post='936201' date='Aug 25 2010, 05:59 PM']Cabs back up for sale with healthy price drop due to ebay timewaster![/quote]
Mine now. Ridiculously good cabs for the money. I now have a modular 3x15" rig: I'm just so damnend old-school it hurts (mainly the audience).

[quote name='Sharkfinger' post='940058' date='Aug 30 2010, 04:13 PM']Mine now. Ridiculously good cabs for the money. I now have a modular 3x15" rig: I'm just so damnend old-school it hurts (mainly the audience).[/quote]

Glad you're pleased Frank! :)

Cheers,
James