Why become a member? ×

Markbass service centres

edstraker123

Hi,
I was going to sell my Micromark but the speaker has a vibration at high volume - it has done since new and I needes to find out if this is just par for the course as it is a 6" speaker or whether it is defective.
To this end does anybody know of the nearest Markbass service centre to Liverpool ? Or have experience of the Micromark ?

Ed.

The shop i work at is a markbass dealer.. i think we would send it to proel (the distributors) 90% of the time as all being digital theres not a lot we can do in the shop..

I'm not too familiar with the micromark... could you run another 6inch speaker off it and see if it reacts the same?

There is definitely a MB service centre, as I sent my LMK there. The address can be found on the Proel UK website or by calling them. They may be a tad expensive, as Dodgnofski found out, forcing him to send his F1 to MB in Italy.

The chap to speak to is Alberto.

Any probs, give me a shout and I can get contact details.

You should really go through the point of purchase. If that's not possible (second hand for example) then contact your nearest MB dealer. Area sales manager's details are available on the Proel website, but they mainly deal with dealers and retail outlets directly.
[url="http://www.proelint.co.uk/area_managers.html"]Pete Ward[/url] is the man you need to speak to if nothing else can be done as he is the manager for your area. All contact details are in the link.