Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT-15E Cabinet

faceman

My trusty SVT-15E for sale here folks, it's done very well and with my Little Mark II, it has a fantastic sound. Large, clear and articulate, probably the best cabinet I have ever owned.

The front frame is a little bent in and there are a few scuffs but nothing major. It's 100% fully working and never let me down. This model often comes with wheels but I removed them because with a 4x10 on top, it isn't very steady.

Offers around [b]£220[/b] are more than welcome. At £434 new, this seems quite reasonable...I'd prefer pickup from the North East area because it is so large but could possibly arrange shipping. It will be around £20!

Edited by faceman

[quote name='Colledge' post='926550' date='Aug 16 2010, 03:23 PM']if this was a 210 or even if it ha d a tweeter i'd be allover it... especially seeing as you're local. but i'm after something brighter... (and smaller) for an extension cab.[/quote]

Sure you can't be persuaded? It makes a killer combination with a 4x10, which is the ideal bass setup in my opinion :) I've added some better photos btw!

[quote name='faceman' post='928463' date='Aug 18 2010, 12:17 PM']Had to put this on eBay guys as I need to shift it. If you are interested, please do let me know as I'm much rather sell to someone cool here![/quote]

I'm interested! Do you still want to sell it?

[quote name='mazdah' post='931558' date='Aug 21 2010, 12:33 AM']I'm interested! Do you still want to sell it?[/quote]

Yes mate, it finishes on eBay in 22 hours time. You can bid on it if you wish, or make me a offer (PM me). If you want to make an offer, I can only remove it from eBay outside the 12 hours in advance, so do it soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Aaw! My old cab.... how much did it go for Seb? Shame there doesn't seem to be much love for these as they sound great. They also have a lot more top-end response than people give them credit for...

What do you make of the RS212?

Edited by Conan