Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain + power

thisnameistaken

Might not help, but here's mine.

the power supply with the yellow electrical tape is the only wall wart on there, and it's not a big one. I don't think one bigger than that would fit though. The M9 power supply, and my Diago power supply are off to the side, velcro'd on as well.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='908503' date='Jul 28 2010, 06:11 PM']Cheers for the photo that does help - I'm going to end up with one 9v supply (currently a wall wart) and an M9 on this board, and my wall wart isn't hugely tall, there's not much in it, maybe I can just prop up the back legs by half an inch or so! :)[/quote]
It's not really big enough to velcro a 4 way into. You have to treat it a bit carefully, as it isn't a full surface join. But yeah, thinking about it, there's nothing to stop you removing the back feet, and then adding some spacers in so they stand further from the board itself. That should give you a bit more clearance. Might need longer screws though?

I use a pedalsnake so that I don't have any power supplies out at the board. The power supply I use is a 1700mA 1-spot by Visual Sound. It's quiet and saves loads of messing about. What I like most about it is that you can have your board up to about 18 - 20 feet infront of the amp - great for playing on big stages.