Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 715 Combo

Waldo

For sale is my Trace 715 Combo:

[url="http://h.imagehost.org/view/0756/DSCN0172"][/url]

[url="http://h.imagehost.org/view/0368/DSCN0174"][/url]

[url="http://h.imagehost.org/view/0184/DSCN0175"][/url]

Cracking amp, packs a fair ol' whack and the EQ and pre-shape lets you dial in pretty much whatever sound you want. This is near mint and has only ever had very light bedroom use. Comes with footswitch, dust cover and I even still have the original box :)

Specs:

[quote]Preshape circuit.
7-band classic Graphic Equalizer.
Compressor with self-adjusting program dependant Attack/Release times.
Series effects loop.
Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre and Post Preamp.
MOSFET technology 200 Watts output stage.
15” (382mm) special design Celestion speaker.
High frequency horn with variable attenuation.
Footswitch allowing control of Preshape, Graphic EQ, Compressor and Output Mute.
Cabinet tuned, with bottom unobstructed slot, to 42Hz.
Lightweight poplar plywood construction.
Original classy black ‘pimple’ covered.
Metal handles and protective corners.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.5'' (622mm) x 19.3'' (491mm) x 13.2'' (335mm)
Weight: 64.6lbs (28kg)[/quote]

Looking for £275. Collection from Wirral or Stafford would be preffered but I'd be willing to ship at your expense. Should be about a tenner or so using senditnow

Cheers,

Chris.

Edited by Waldo

[quote name='Waldo' post='906365' date='Jul 26 2010, 09:51 PM']I guess no-one likes these then :)[/quote]

I don't know about that... looks very nice to me! Shame your not in Ireland, I'm on the lookout for something like this! Shipping would make it a non starter.

In order to spice things up a bit, anyone who wants this and picks it up can also have a free fretless P-bass copy:

It's an el-cheapo sort of thing but I got it for a project which never materialised and I can't be bothered with it sitting around taking up space!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Waldo' post='959135' date='Sep 17 2010, 09:25 AM']Hi, thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass. Really need to sell this.[/quote]

I'm amazed this hasn't gone considering the condition? I guess a single 15 is not everyone's cup of tea but these really are top quality thump boxes! Good luck with it.

LC

[quote name='LemonCello' post='959361' date='Sep 17 2010, 12:45 PM']I'm amazed this hasn't gone considering the condition? I guess a single 15 is not everyone's cup of tea but these really are top quality thump boxes! Good luck with it.

LC[/quote]

Wasn't expecting this to be here this long myself. The lucky buyer gets a fretless P-bass too! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='Trace_n_bass' post='1198775' date='Apr 13 2011, 09:54 PM']I take it that it's pickup only?[/quote]

[quote]Collection from Wirral or Stafford would be preffered but I'd be willing to ship at your expense. Should be about a tenner or so using senditnow[/quote]

:)