Why become a member? ×

yam attitude plus

danbowskill

just wondering if anyone has had any playing time on one of these? [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yamaha-attitude-plus-bass-guitar-/230497884478?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item35aabe993e"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yamaha-attitude-plus...=item35aabe993e[/url] as im in 2 minds of getting it?? hmmmmmmmmm

Indeed, it's the one thats furthest removed from the actual Sheehan model, the Special is more closer, but both have a Jazz neck so for those that like the thick P-bass neck on the full blown model won't like it.

However, lookin at the colour those pups can only be DiMarzio so the sound should be great, and the controls are WAY away from obstruction.

[quote name='Kongo' post='897722' date='Jul 18 2010, 12:19 AM']Indeed, it's the one thats furthest removed from the actual Sheehan model, the Special is more closer, but both have a Jazz neck so for those that like the thick P-bass neck on the full blown model won't like it.

However, lookin at the colour those pups can only be DiMarzio so the sound should be great, and the controls are WAY away from obstruction.[/quote]
thats what i was thinking(by the pickups),just got a bit of j bass gas(but not the j bass bucks) i dont need this and know it wont be truly amazing.
but i am drawn.ill let you know if its any cop if i gets it?

Edited by danbowskill

[quote name='danbowskill' post='897726' date='Jul 18 2010, 12:31 AM']thats what i was thinking(by the pickups),just got a bit of j bass gas(but not the j bass bucks) i dont need this and know it wont be truly amazing.
but i am drawn.ill let you know if its any cop if i gets it?[/quote]

It'll be a great bass, Yamaha build is way better than the price, even the low end.
If your lookin for a Jazz bass then this ain't for you, the neck yes but the tone, no. It'll give that classic meat and potatoes tone with a bit more kick thanks to the pups in it.
Worth gettin if you want a P-bass tho. Certainly is unusual.

Edited by Kongo