Why become a member? ×

FS:Zoom Ultra Fuzz UF-01 Now Sold.

cLepto-bass

I've had this pedal kicking about for a couple of years now and thought I may as well sell it so someone else can enjoy its great fuzz-ness.

Sadly this pedal is discontinued now and I have no idea why because it really is an awesome pedal and one that gets overlooked. It is capable of a whole range of vintage to modern fuzz sounds thanks to the Color and Reso knobs as well and creating some truelly awesome self oscillatin(spelling?) and harmonic noices that can be controled with your guitar/bass tone and volume knobs in addition to the aforementioned Reso knob. The Gate control can also be used to mimic the sound of old and dying amps should you like that thing.

Unfortunately, my pedal days are behind me now so no longer require it. It is currently living at a band members house so will get pictures up just as soon as I can but here is a stock photo for now and I do suggest looking up the youtube demos of this pedal because they can really show you what it is capable of.

Sadly, no box or manual and it does come baring a few scars. I am not 100% of its worth so will have it at £35 for now and see what people say.

Thanks.

Edited by uzzell

I have had a lot of interest in this pedal, I am guessing that might be because of the price! Who knows?

I will begin the process of replying to individuals in the order that they PM'd me and will keep you all posted on this thread.

cheers