Why become a member? ×

EBS Neo 2x12

BBass

Hi there,

I will shortly be leaving the country (1st week August) and unfortunately this superb cab can't come with me. The sound from these things is amazing - easily the best cab i've owned and that includes EBS Proline, Ampeg, etc, etc.

Handles a 5 string no problem.

The technical bits can be found in this thread, along with comments about how good these are (including past comments from me).

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76349&hl=ebs+neo"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=ebs+neo[/url]

The cab is in excellent condition due to a custom heavy-duty leather style cover I had made for it (not cheap - £50+). There are a few scuffs on the plastic protective corners and the EBS badge is held on with a sticky pad as the tiny plastic clip is broken (it was like this when I got it and it hasn't come off in 2+ years). All very minor things but just being honest. The cab has never been "pushed" (these things have a 600W power rating - i've never come anywhere near to that).

If you need one, I will also throw in a heavy duty jack-to-speakon lead and a speakon-to-speakon lead as this cab is speakon only.

The cab will be availabe on 31st July as I have a gig that I'm committed to on the 30th. The reason i'm listing this so early is that pickup will have to be between the 31st July (Sat) or 4th August (Wed). We fly the next day so it has to be gone by then!

I will post photos asap.

Collection is definitely preferred (Bristol) but I will post (at your expense) if needs be.

Looking for £400.

** NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT **

Thanks,
Bryan

Edited by BBass

Thank you for your kind comments. They are indeed awesome cabs and there's no way i'd be selling if I was staying (off to Beijing for a few years). It's easily the best i've owned - they just sound sooo clean and punchy.

Pantherairsoft - A Fafner and 2 of these will sound nothing short of amazing. What a rig.

Warwickhunt - Shame you had to sell yours. I faced a similar choice some time ago but decided to keep the cab over the amp (a TD650) as i've found nothing I prefer to the Neo 2x12 (and I love roadtesting gear!). The Proline's I had were all excellent (I've had the 2x10, 4x10 and 1x15 at various times) but this is the first cab i've owned that "does it all".

Cheers,
Bryan